We invite applicants to apply to our program via ERAS
St. Joseph’s University Medical Center - ACGME #1523314161
The interview season typically starts in October and runs through January. Note: Due to the evolving dynamics of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the program may subscribe to videoconference interviews. Please e-mail the Program Coordinator under the Contact link for up-to-date information.
- Completion of a three-year ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of a three-year ACGME-accredited Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program.
- Curriculum vitae (including all scholarly activities)
- Three letters of recommendation
- (one must be from your current Internal Medicine Residency Program Director)
- Medical School Transcript
- Copy of Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Diploma (with appropriate translation, if necessary)
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate for foreign medical school graduates
Our Program has a long-standing history of recruiting trainees from a myriad of backgrounds which cross cultural and ethnic borders. Utilizing ERAS, we glean from a large pool of the most-qualified American and international foreign graduates. We are proud of the diversity of our program as we maintain a balanced fellow complement of diverse ethnic, racial, and gender backgrounds. Our Selection Committee is committed to ensuring a balanced approach in the selection and retention of our fellows.
We are very fortunate in that our program boasts faculty from diverse backgrounds and gender. This serves to enhance the fellows' training experience as well as provide a well-rounded approach. It is our goal to recruit motivated faculty members who share our Program's passion for teaching and who will serve as role models of professionalism. Our administrative support personnel hail from varying educational and ethnic backgrounds.