- 15 residents (3 per year, 5 years)
Participating Hospitals and healthcare settings include:
- Joseph’s University Medical Center, Paterson, NJ
- Joseph’s Ambulatory Surgical Center, Paterson, NJ
- Joseph’s University Medical Center, Wayne, NJ
- Elite Surgical Center, Wayne, NJ (Private surgery center)
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE (4-month pediatric rotation)
- Morristown University Medical Center, Morristown, NJ (3-month oncology rotation)
- Morristown University Medical Center Ambulatory Surgical Center, Morristown, NJ
- We have two full-time, research fellows to assist residents and faculty with ongoing projects.
- We are part of several large, multi-center clinical trials, have published surgical techniques, and consistently present our work at state, local, and international meetings.
- Each resident is required to initiate and complete a minimum of one research project before graduation.
- Residents are encouraged to submit ongoing research projects for consideration at conferences nationwide. Joint research projects with faculty staff are common and encouraged.
- Each year, fourth-year residents will present their research at the New Jersey Orthopaedic Societyannual meeting.
- Opportunity to cover multiple high school physicals and sporting events ($300 per event)
- $200 per month food stipend to cafeteria and Au Bon Pain
- $500 annual education/book stipend
- Gym membership reimbursement to Club Metro (located adjacent to parking garage)
- Affordable Health Insurance with prescription coverage
- Malpractice insurance
- Disability insurance
- On-site covered parking garage
Board Pass Rates