St. Joseph’s is an academic medical center providing excellent training for our residents in a high volume, high acuity, and urban environment. We treat a wide variety of patients with a diverse mix of socioeconomic, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds.The Board Pass Rates of the five prior fellows- four have taken either the ABS or ABOS Surgical Critical Care Boards, and all have passed.
- Four weeks of vacation
- Twelve paid sick days/holidays.
- Maternity/Family Leave
- Health & Dental Coverage for residents and eligible dependents
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal Allowance
- The salary for a PGY-6 fellow or the 2020-21 year is $68,162.