St. Joseph's Family Medicine Residency prepares family medicine physicians to care for the communities they serve. Our mission is to:
- Train residents to become Board Certified Family Medicine physicians who are skilled at delivering full-scope family care with a focus on evidence-based medicine and providing services to our underserved communities.
- Develop physicians with attitudes and skills that promote team-based care and lifelong learning.
- Help guide residents to discover an individual path within family medicine.
- Promote opportunities to foster interests by tailoring training to allow residents to pick from a large list of elective rotations.
- Generate individualized education plans that meet the needs of our residents.
- Cultivate physician leaders with skills to excel within their practices, institutions and communities.
- Promote physician well-being and development.