At St. Joseph University Medical Center, our board-certified plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for both adults and children. Each of the plastic surgeons on our clinical staff is proficient in multiple areas of specialization.
Our plastic surgeons graduated from some of the best programs in the country and will provide you with gold standard and up-to-date plastic surgery techniques and teaching. Their diverse training background provide a wide range of clinical options and solutions.
We provide a full range of reconstructive and cosmetic procedures to meet the needs of both adults and children. We offer the latest techniques in general plastic surgery, cancer surgery reconstruction, congenital craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, cosmetic surgery, and oculoplastic surgery including:
- Arm tuck (Brachioplasty)
- Breast surgery – Breast enlargement (Augmentation), Breast lift (Mastopexy), Breast reconstruction, Breast Reduction
- Cosmetic surgery – Facelift (Rhytidectomy), Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), Liposuction, Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Craniomaxillofacial surgery
- Hand surgery
- Melanoma and skin cancer surgery including reconstruction
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures (Botox, Injectable fillers)
- Body contouring (surgery after massive weight loss)
- Each patient is treated as a unique individual in an effective unbiased and sympathetic manner, driven by a sincere dedication to excellent medical care.
Each patient is a unique individual whose physical, psychological and physical difference may affect treatment choices. We encourage patients and their families to discuss these factors and any other concerns with us.
In our effort to improve other’s life, members of our surgical team regularly organize and participate in non-profit missions to other countries, including Zambia, El Salvador, the Philippines, etc. to treat children with cleft lips, cleft palates, and other craniofacial conditions.