We wish to make giving as easy as possible for our donors and have created several convenient ways for you to support St. Joseph’s.
Once you click on any of our online donation icons you’ll find a simple online donation process capable of accepting most major credit cards. You can also make a gift outside of our online form by cash or check, money order or credit card: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA. Gifts of publicly-traded securities are also always welcome. Credit card gifts provide the speed and benefit of allowing you to make a gift with the option of spreading your payments over a period of time. Should you choose to support us with a check, please make them payable to: St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center Foundation or St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital Foundation.
The options are plenty in the ways that you can support St. Joseph’s Healthcare System. A few different ways you can give to St. Joseph’s include:
- Supporting one of our many annual events
- Supporting a specific program at the hospital (i.e. Child Life Program, Cardiac Services)
- Join St. Joseph’s Leadership Giving Society and automatically be enrolled in our ESP Program
- Make an annual gift to provide unrestricted or restricted support
- Make a pledge gift
- Make monthly credit card installment gifts
- Honor or memorialize a loved one, friend, physician or staff member that made a difference in your life
- Support our St. Joseph’s is the Future capital campaign
Whatever your choice, the nurses, staff, physicians and patients of St. Joseph’s Healthcare System deeply appreciate your support. Please explore our website or contact us for more information about our programs, services, and information about making contributions.
Thank you for your continued commitment and support of St. Joseph’s Healthcare System.
Please note: All gifts to the St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center Foundation and the St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital Foundation are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. We are grateful for gifts of all amounts; however, we can only provide official receipts for gifts of $25 or more.