As one of the largest teaching hospitals in Northern NJ, St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center offers numerous opportunities in medical education. Our academic affiliations include the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy of Rutgers University, the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Seton Hall School of Health & Medical Science, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, the University of New England School of Osteopathic Medicine, and New York Medical College, a member of the Touro College and University System.
As a pharmacy resident with SJRMC, several opportunities to be involved in teaching are available. This includes:
- Preceptorship of pharmacy students (including IPPE and APPE rotations)
- Presentations for the Department of Pharmacy
- In-services for various other healthcare professionals
- Didactic lecture experience may be available, upon request
- Participation in a Teaching Certificate program (offered through the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at RutgersUniversity) is an optional component of this program.
Page 4 of 6 All Pages