The Sports Medicine program at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center has pioneered the prevention and treatment of athletic injuries for men, women, and children. It was the first program of its kind in the state.
St. Joseph’s patients benefit from our preventive care programs through the promotion of fitness, performance improvement and wellness, and a wide range of treatment options including invasive and non-invasive options. Our Board-certified physicians, specialists in arthroscopic surgery, biomechanics and kinesiology, work with the latest technology, and offer a full range of services for the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries.
Soft tissue injuries include:
Shoulder injuries include:
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
Knee Injuries include:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear
- Medial Collateral Ligament Tear
- Meniscus Tear
Elbow Injuries include:
- Golfer's Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- The initial treatment for minor soft tissue injuries can be remembered by the acronym – RICE: rest, ice, compression, and elevation
- Diagnostic Imaging – X-rays, CT or MRI
- Pain Management
- Physical therapy
- Ligament and Tendon Repair
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us: 973.754.2950.