Designated as an acute care hospital covering 24 subspecialties with 125 beds, St. Joseph's Children's Hospital is the busiest and most comprehensive pediatric facility in the state of New Jersey. St. Joseph's Children's Hospital has over 200 physicians and Magnet awarding winning nurses who are focused on St. Joseph's Mission to provide outstanding care and treatment with love and compassion.
The Children's Hospital is a Center of Excellence, caring for our children at every stage of their life—even before they are born.
- The Antepartum Testing Unit evaluates the health of unborn children, providing an early screening that allows early intervention and the best health outcomes.
- The Telemedicine Program cares for children around the world. Developed by Medical Missions for Children with St. Jude's Children's Hospital, St. Joseph's Children's Hospital collaborates on clinical oncology care and treatments.
- The Children's Hospital has established a unique obesity program called Up, Up and Aweigh.
- We have also expanded our Autism Program and the Pediatric Epilepsy Program to address these serious issues of our children.
- The Children's Hospital is a Regional Cystic Fibrosis Center, Craniofacial Center, and a Center of Feeding and Swallowing Disorders.
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital continues to succeed in its treatment and care of our children. The Mission of excellence is met through the dedication of physicians, nurses, and clinical staff who are leaders in their field. Be part of a winning team. Be part of St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.