The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is comprised of highly skilled Board Certified medical professionals strongly committed to excellence in providing the highest quality of surgical and post-surgical care.
Our team of surgeons provides thorough evaluations diagnoses and treatments in all areas of Plastic Surgery including:
- Arm tuck (Brachioplasty)
- Breast surgery – Breast enlargement (Augmentation), Breast lift (Mastopexy), Breast reconstruction, Breast Reduction
- Cosmetic surgery – Facelift (Rhytidectomy), Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), Liposuction, Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Craniomaxillofacial surgery
- Hand surgery
- Melanoma and skin cancer surgery including reconstruction
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures (Botox, Injectible fillers)
Each patient is treated as a unique individual in an effective unbiased and sympathetic manner, driven by a sincere dedication to excellent medical care. Each patient is a unique individual whose physical, psychological and physical difference may affect treatment choices. We encourage patients and their families to discuss these factors and any other concerns with us. Our multidisciplinary approach is offered to individuals with complex craniofacial problems.
The Division of Plastic Surgery committed to the professional training of young individuals interested in a career in Plastic Surgery. We encourage research by our attending staff and the residents interested in a career in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.