The Physical Therapy program offers a comprehensive rehabilitation care to assist our patients in improving their quality of life through a variety of care options. Providing services that range from bedside therapy to physical therapy on our Acute Rehabilitation Unit or in our state-of-the art outpatient gyms.
The physical therapist provides treatment for physical dysfunction or injury through the use of therapeutic exercise or modalities intended to restore normal function and development. The goal is to restore normal function and development.
St. Joseph’s University Medical Center specialists include:
- Certified Vestibular Therapist
- Certified Ergonomics Specialists
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Kinesio Taping Certified
- 3-D Spinal Therapy for Scoliosis
- Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Certified in Neuro-Developmental Treatment
St. Joseph’s Wayne Medical Center specialists include:
- McKenzie Certified Therapist
- Certified Ergonomics Specialist
- Lee-Silverman Voice Treatment (LUST) Certified Specialists
- Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Contact Us
For more information, please contact:
St. Joseph’s University Medical Center at 973.754.2960 between 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday and Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
St. Joseph’s Wayne Medical Center at 973.956.3360 #1 between 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday
703 Main St.
Paterson, NJ 07503 St. Joseph’s Wayne Medical Center
224 Hamburg TurnpikeWayne, NJ 07470