HEALING FAMILIES. CHANGING LIVES.
In response to the rapidly growing need for more coordinated mental health care services in New Jersey, Trinitas Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's University Medical Center have launched the largest and most comprehensive Integrated Behavioral Health Network in Northern New Jersey. The new partnership will enhance access and continuity of care by ensuring patients receive services in the most appropriate setting for their complex behavioral health needs.
The Trinitas-St. Joseph's network includes primary medical care in the behavioral health continuum to engage patients at the onset of mental health and substance use issues, allowing for earlier diagnosis and referral in to the best possible treatment options.
Benefits of Trinitas-St. Joseph’s Behavioral Health:
• Connected services cover a larger geographic region (Union, Passaic & Essex Counties)
• Addresses the needs of all behavioral health groups - children, adolescents, adults and the elderly, as well as individuals with addiction or developmental disorders
• Reduces demands on emergency personnel and the cost of care
• Supports the shift to population health outcomes and value-based payment models
• Enhanced ability to partner with Health Plans/Insurers to improve access and care