- Morning Report with Surgery Attendings: 7:00 AM weekday mornings
- Didactics: Every Wednesday - 3 hour block – protected time
- (Covers Chapter and Board Review, Attending lectures, Journal Club, Case presentations and Oral Board Practice Sessions)
- Grand Rounds Conference: Two Wednesday's per month
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference: 1 hour each week
- Tumor Board: 1 hour per month with case presentations required on a rotating basis
- General Surgery Clinic: Every Thursday morning
- Pediatric Surgery Clinic: Every Wednesday morning on a rotating basis.
- Urology and Breast clinics are also covered by the residents
Research and submission for publication required and supported.
- PGY-1 Case Report
- PGY-2 Case Report and identify long term research
- PGY-3, 4, 5 Research paper adequate for submission to peer reviewed Journal
- PGY-3, 4, 5 Work with and/or publish long term project
Approved submissions accepted for presentation are supported for presentation by the Department of Surgery.
Page 3 of 6 All Pages