The Audiology Department at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center is dedicated to delivering quality hearing health care to infants, children, and adults with all degrees of hearing loss.
Hearing programs and services include:
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening;
- Identification of hearing loss;
- Otoacoustic Emissions, Auditory Brainstem Response Testing;
- Sedated testing for children and adult individuals who cannot be tested reliably;
- Site of lesion testing;
- Auditory processing evaluations and management.
Hearing aid dispensing services include:
- Hearing aid evaluation, including recommendation and fitting;
- Hearing aids are available in variety of styles, colors and technologies;
- Hearing aid verification;
- Hearing aid repair;
- Hearing aid batteries;
- Assistive Listening Device Evaluation, including recommendations and fitting;
- Custom swim molds and noise protection earplugs, including musician ear protectors.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us: 973.754.2945; Fax: 973.754.2934