This year, St. Joseph's is celebrating its 141st year of providing quality, compassionate healthcare.
In its first year of operation, St. Joseph's served 102 patients. Today, we serve over 1.3 million patients. To respond to St. Joseph's vision of providing excellent healthcare to all people, with a special concern for the poor and underserved, St. Joseph's has:
- The largest hospital-based Dialysis Center in the state of New Jersey,
- One of the only Feeding and Swallowing Centers in the United States, treating patients from around the country,
- Collaboration with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital,
- An Autism Center to address New Jersey's high rate of autism,
- Global Telemedicine capabilities and the nation's first high definition video link in conjunction with Medical Missions for Children,
- The largest hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in the state of New Jersey,
- Received the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence three times,
- The Alfiero and Lucia Palestroni Birth Defects Center, the area's only comprehensive center to prevent and treat a broad spectrum of disorders.
St. Joseph's is an exciting place to work. Opportunities abound for employees and no matter the position you have at St. Joseph's, you are an important part of our Mission, Vision, and Values to provide excellent patient care.