Seeking experienced Emergency Physicians to join our growing team.
- Fellowship training and\or advanced degrees preferred.
- Academic appointments available.
- Busiest in NJ (140,000 in 2012)
- Pediatric ED (Subspecialty staffed. 40,000 visits in 2012)
- MICU Base Hospital
- State Designated Trauma Center (Largest Helipad in State)
- Brand new emergency department (88 beds in 230,000 ft2 Critical Care Building)
- Academic Department
-24 resident Osteopathic EM residency
-Major teaching affiliate of NY Medical College, Mount Sinai
- Integrated Physician and Nursing Departmental Leadership
- Cutting edge Clinical Operations
- Resuscitation and Therapeutic Cooling Center
- Acute MI\STEMI Center
- In-House Toxicology Consultants
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- SrED (Geriatric/Senior-Friendly Emergency Services)
- LSMA (Palliative Care and Life Sustaining Management and Alternative Services)
- Medical Scribe Program
- 42 FT and PT physicians
- Full Time staff all Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Subspecialty training in Pediatric EM, EMS, Toxicology, Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- > 95% Retention Rate
- Hospital Employees with excellent benefit package
- Incentive based pay
- Holiday and Triage stipends ($3,500 CME annually)
Founded in 1867, St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center has grown into a 651-bed academic tertiary medical center and state designated Trauma Center. A member of St. Joseph's Healthcare System, the regional medical center is staffed by more than 1,000 Board-certified physicians-many with multiple board certifications, approximately 200 Medical Residents and Fellows, a nursing team that has been recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as recipients of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence, and an experienced clinical and administrative staff. A leading provider of charity care in the state, St. Joseph's continues to fulfill the Mission, Vision, and Values set forth by its founders and sponsors, the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth.