|Event: 'Breast Cancer Awareness Walk' || |
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2013
Duration: All Day
For all Information: www.universityimaging.org
- Three-mile route, beginning and ending on the campus of St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital (246 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470).
- Proceeds benefit the St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital Foundation.
- Check in: 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins at: 9:30 a.m.
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast sponsored by Village Gourmet Receive a free gift during our University Imaging Center’s Open House.
- A minimum donation is requested of $5 per T-shirt.
- Event Sponsor: AVOW Communications
- Additional Health Partners Sponsorships Available: Gold Sponsor @ $300, Silver Sponsor @ $200, Bronze Sponsor @ $50
- To sponsor or participate in the event, please contact Kevin Kiel at 973.216.1633 or
Try your luck at winning amazing gift baskets!